REMUS is a highly entrepreneurial early-stage venture capital firm that invests in companies enabling the next generation of digital transformation. We’re focused on building, not betting on, contrarian companies that are transforming industries and are hiring a series of industry specialists to complement our generalist investment team.
We seek an Industrial Tech Analyst who will deepen our networks in and understanding of the software and hardware that is powering the new industrial revolution. This Analyst will work closely with our investment team as we continue making early investments in leading companies such as ScopeAR, Flexciton, and Electric Era. This is an exciting opportunity to become a leader in an emerging sector and a subject matter expert at a fast-growing VC firm.
Responsibilities of the Industrial Tech Analyst:
- Rapidly develop and nurture a network within the Industrial and Energy startup communities in order to optimize sourcing of investment opportunities
- Reach out to hundreds of early-stage companies that are disrupting verticals such as manufacturing, energy, and aerospace
- Develop investment theses across the Industrial Tech vertical, spanning from IIoT to process automation software
- Lead the diligence process on relevant prospects and help manage the industry funnel
Qualifications and Qualities of an Ideal Candidate:
- Robust knowledge of industrial verticals and how technology can augment and add value to these industries
- Experience working with one or more companies that are part of the Industry 4.0 ecosystem
- Studied engineering, economics, or a related field at a top-rated university program
- 2-4 years of experience in industry, whether in operating or investing
- Highly entrepreneurial
- An exceptional work ethic and the ability to work independently
This position can be remote, though candidates in Boston or San Francisco would be encouraged to join us in our local offices. It comes with competitive compensation, an entrepreneurial culture with a great group of people, and a flexible vacation policy. Start date ASAP.
To apply, please reach out to [email protected]