REMUS is a highly entrepreneurial early-stage venture capital firm investing in companies enabling digital transformation and commercializing research breakthroughs. We’re focused on building, not betting on, contrarian companies transforming industries; we have been investing in AI since 2009.
We seek an Applied AI Analyst who will deepen our networks in and understanding of AI that is disrupting business paradigms, so we can continue making early investments in industry-leading enterprise AI companies such as Cogito, Humanyze, Ginger, and several others. The successful candidate will work closely with Krishna and will be a critical component of a firm that is focused on continuing to pursue opportunities in AI.
This is an exciting opportunity to become a leader in an emerging industry and a subject matter expert at a fast-growing VC firm.
Responsibilities of the Applied AI Analyst:
- Reach out to hundreds of early-stage companies that are implementing AI to solve business challenges
- Develop and nurture a network within the AI startup and research communities in order to optimize sourcing of investment opportunities
- Work closely with the partners to develop and execute upon investment theses across Applied AI use cases
- Lead the diligence process on Applied AI prospects and help manage the industry funnel
Qualifications and Qualities of an Ideal Candidate:
- Passion for the latest advances in AI/ML and understanding how AI research is being applied to a variety of use cases in the real world
- Studied computer science or engineering at a top-rated university program, with an interest in AI research
- 0-2 years of work experience, whether in investing, banking, or consulting
- Highly entrepreneurial
- An exceptional work ethic and the ability to work independently
This position is based in our Boston office. It comes with competitive compensation, an entrepreneurial culture with a great group of people, and a flexible vacation policy. Start date ASAP.
To apply, please reach out to Krishna at [email protected]