REMUS is an early-stage venture capital firm that helps build companies enabling digital transformation and commercializing research breakthroughs. We’re focused on building, not betting on, contrarian companies that are transforming industries.
We now seek a China Venture Partner to give us a “real-time” perspective on the Chinese technology industry, such that we are able to learn from its development in areas of investment interest (in the US and Europe). This is a real opportunity for someone to learn from the Western tech ecosystem and help build bridges between the two. We are not looking to invest in China at the time.
Responsibilities of the China Venture Partner:
- Be able to give us opinions and share articles or reports on companies and sectors of interest to us
- Connect us to industry experts or entrepreneurs in areas of interest
- Help manage relationship with 1-2 Chinese venture capital firms for information-sharing
Qualifications and Qualities of an Ideal Candidate:
- Founder of a venture-backed company OR Investor in large traditional industries witnessing digital transformation (OR other relevant background)
- Demonstrated passion for technology, startups, and knowledge of the tech ecosystem
- Extremely well-connected among executives leading innovation and technology entrepreneurs/investors
- Structured in thinking and presentation of facts and analysis
- Comfortable getting on calls with American counterparts
- High sense of integrity in all aspects of life
To apply, please reach out to Krishna Gupta at [email protected].