REMUS is an early-stage venture capital firm that invests in companies enabling digital transformation and commercializing research breakthroughs. We’re focused on building, not betting on, contrarian companies that are transforming industries.
We now seek an AgTech Analyst who will help us deepen our understanding of agtech trends and developments, so we can continue to make early investments in industry-leading companies. This is an exciting opportunity to become a subject matter expert at an innovative, fast-growing VC firm.
Responsibilities of the AgTech Analyst:
- Develop and nurture a network within the agtech startup community in order to optimize sourcing of investment opportunities
- Develop investment theses within the agtech industry
- Reach out to hundreds of early-stage agtech companies
- Lead the diligence process on agtech prospects and help manage the industry funnel
Qualifications and Qualities of an Ideal Candidate:
- Robust knowledge of agriculture and how technology can augment and add value to the industry
- Some knowledge of the agtech ecosystem
- Studied agriculture or a related field at a top-rated university program
- 0-2 years of experience in agriculture, whether in research, business, or investing
- Highly entrepreneurial
- An exceptional work ethic and the ability to work independently
This position is remote, though candidates in Boston or San Francisco would be welcome to join us in our local offices. It comes with competitive compensation, an entrepreneurial culture with a great group of people, and a flexible vacation policy. Start date ASAP.
To apply, please reach out to Josh Fagel at [email protected]